Dataviz just released a latest update to their popular “Documents to Go” software, which now takes full advantage of the gorgeous high resolution screen of the iPad as well as added features exclusive to the iPad.
Dataviz also expanded cloud services compatibility in their Premium version by adding MobileMe iDisk and SugarSync support. This is in addition to recently-added support for Google Docs, Dropbox and Box.net. Documents To Go now works with five of the more popular services available today.
Here is the complete list of what’s new in version 3.3:
- Universal application (use it on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch)
- MobileMe iDisk support (Premium version only)
- SugarSync support (Premium version only)
- Supports iPad’s high resolution screen for displaying documents
- Supports iTunes File Sharing for moving files between your iPad & computer
- Support for inter-application document sharing (e.g. the built-in iPad email app can now open supported attachments in Docs To Go)
- French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese localized versions
“Documents To Go Premium” is available for $14.99 in the Business category from the App Store on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch or at: www.dataviz.com/itunes. All customers who purchased a previous version of Documents To Go Premium will receive a free update to version 3.3. For more information: www.dataviz.com/GetiPhone
Lastly, Dataviz has also submitted an update (also version 3.3) for their base “Documents To Go” product ($9.99) selling in the Productivity category. At this time, it is “In Review” and once approved, all customers who purchased a previous version of “Documents To Go” will receive it for free.
Published on June 4, 2010