“Drink No More” Pet Toilet Drinking Prevention System
Household pets like to drink water from the toilet because it is cool and readily available. However, it’s also full of bacteria and toilet cleaner residue, both of which can make your pet ill. And you don’t really want them near your face when you know where their head has just been. “Drink No More” is an alarm that is on alert when the toilet lid is up and sounds warning beeps when a pet or person approaches the bowl.
If you can’t rely on household members and guests to remember to keep the toilet lid closed, the Drink No More deterrent might just keep pets at bay. This small, plastic device is attached to the underside of the lid and when the lid is left up, will flash and emit warning beeps when pets or humans approach from 28 inches away. The battery-powered deterrent switches to off mode when the lid is closed. ($25, www.solutions.com)