Login

Register

Login

Register

Home Mobile Cell Phones iPhone 5 to sport 8-megapixel camera

iPhone 5 to sport 8-megapixel camera

Apple’s next generation iPhone, the iPhone 5, will feature an 8-megapixel camera according to reports. Citing anonymous sources, news source DigiTimes states that OmniVision has been awarded the contract to supply the bulk of the image sensors for Apple’s iPhone 5. These sensors will feature an 8-megapixel resolution. OmniVision is said to be supplying roughly 90% of the image sensors for Apple’s next iPhone, while Sony will supply the remaining 10% of the 8 iPhone.

Apple has been rumored on numerous occasions to be including an 8-megapixel camera in its next iPhone, but the company has not yet confirmed any specs for the upcoming device.

David Novakhttps://www.gadgetgram.com
For the last 20 years, David Novak has appeared in newspapers, magazines, radio, and TV around the world, reviewing the latest in consumer technology.His byline has appeared in Popular Science, PC Magazine, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Electronic House Magazine, GQ, Men’s Journal, National Geographic, Newsweek, Popular Mechanics, Forbes Technology, Readers Digest, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Glamour Magazine, T3 Technology Magazine, Stuff Magazine, Maxim Magazine, Wired Magazine, Laptop Magazine, Indianapolis Monthly, Indiana Business Journal, Better Homes and Garden, CNET, Engadget, InfoWorld, Information Week, Yahoo Technology and Mobile Magazine. He has also made radio appearances on the The Mark Levin Radio Show, The Laura Ingraham Talk Show, Bob & Tom Show, and the Paul Harvey RadioShow. He’s also made TV appearances on The Today Show and The CBS Morning Show.His nationally syndicated newspaper column called the GadgetGUY, appears in over 100 newspapers around the world each week, where Novak enjoys over 3 million in readership. David is also a contributing writer fro Men’s Journal, GQ, Popular Mechanics, T3 Magazine and Electronic House here in the U.S.

Must Read

Check Out Gagetguy On Indystyle

Check Out Gagetguy On PetPals TV

EWINRACING CALLING SERIES CHAIRS

Use code GGRAM at checkout to get 20% off EwinRacing gaming chairs.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Gadget World.

You have Successfully Subscribed!