Melbourne is a coastal capital situated in the southeastern part of Australia. Sitting at the city center are plazas, bars, and restaurants by the Yarra River. The city (Melbourne) is also home to Australia’s technology hub, comprising more than half of the top 20 technology companies.
For several years, Melbourne has been elected the most livable city in the world. A study of 50 major cities comprising factors such as safety, wellness, and education found Melbourne garner the leading spot of the most livable city in the world. It received a perfect score in health care, education, and infrastructure.
Aside from its well-known reputation as a livable city, Melbourne, Australia’s Technology Hub also hit the spot of the best I.T hub in the southern hemisphere. When it comes to innovation and technological advancement, the capital never ranks down. Its culture starts by bringing talented people together. This includes pc repairs in Melbourne, I.T experts, newly released computer tech., I.T developers and even computer scientists.
Melbourne was the sole focus for people wanting to manifest ideas in the creations of a working business. Ever since the boom of the internet, they managed to be at the top of the line in catering services, which is in global demand. As such, Melbourne businesses provide leading services such as pc repairs in Melbourne, digital marketing, financial management, virtual reality, and even 3D architecture visualization — attracting many venture capitalists and entrepreneurs more than any other city in Australia.
Why is it right to invest technologically in Melbourne, Australia’s Technology Hub?
- The Coastal Capital achieves a high supply of technology professionals. Melbourne produces ICT graduates greater than any other city in Australia. Well-renowned universities of advanced technical education lead the way. Graduates are well regulated where they receive qualifications of over 1,400 accredited courses. In a broader context, Melbourne’s leading schools attract international students opting for top the brass in learning advanced and information technologies.
- Around 93% of businesses and 83% of households are using broadband internet access. No doubt that Melbourne is a great stepping stone for any aspiring and upcoming technological business. Also, when it comes to the gaming sport and game developers. Melbourne has the country’s largest game studio here – the Electronic Arts.
- The Victorian state government has generous benefits when it comes to research and development(R&D). They have the lowest rate of business tax more than any Australian state. Due to the continuous support to research and development, Melbourne has the status of having the most supportive and attractive R&D location in the Asia Pacific.
- Numerous opportunities are available across Melbourne as it the fastest growing city in Australia. Some of the new sectors modern Melbourne are investing is:
- Internet of things
- Software development
- Cloud technology
- Big Data analytics
While there is a growing trend for those investing in industries such as:
- Digital or International Education
- Digital Technologies
- Professional and repair services (e.g., pc repairs in Melbourne, network connection services)
- Logistics and construction technologies
- Green energy
- Tourism and creative industries
- The Australian government contributes $1 million towards making Melbourne the home of the international standard in artificial intelligence. It then attracts significant investors, further boosting the economy of Melbourne upward. Furthermore, artificial intelligence can enhance technological businesses to a greater extent. They already attracted the interest of big industries such as carsales.com.au, MYOB, Tesla, and Uber.
Digital and artificial intelligence is becoming the defining technology in how you do business. From the marketing side to the external factors that are building a business. The more advanced technology you have in your field, the more likely you will succeed in the long run. Sometimes, you have to choose something risky to attract the highest achievement possible, whether you are a small or big business.