Best Buy will exclusively sell the white Samsung Fascinate, white Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, Dell Streak, and HTC Surround. Those four devices will all be exclusive offerings from Best Buy. The X10, Fascinate, and Streak will all be available on October 24 for $99, $149 and $299 respectively with 2-year agreements. The HTC Surround will be available on November 8 and will retail for $199 with a 2-year agreement.
Here’s the release……
It’s an Exclusive Holiday at Best Buy Mobile® With Launch of Four New Smart Phones
Pre Sale Begins Today on All Four Exclusive Devices: Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X10 in White with The Essential Taylor Swift Experience, Dell Streak™, HTC Surround™ Based on Windows Phone 7 and White Samsung Fascinate™
MINNEAPOLIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Best Buy Mobile has the most smart phones under one roof and, this holiday, it is adding to that selection with several exclusive smart phones as well. Best Buy Mobile, the mobile specialty retail unit of Best Buy Co. Inc (NYSE:BBY), today proudly announced the exclusive launch and pre sale of four dynamic new smart phones. The lineup includes:
“There are thousands of places to buy mobile phones in America, but there is only one place where customers can buy one of these great smart phones. And that place is Best Buy Mobile”
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 in White on AT&T with the Essential Taylor Swift Experience
- Dell Streak™ on AT&T featuring a 5” screen
- HTC Surround on AT&T featuring the new Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system (National Retail Exclusive)
- White Samsung Fascinate on Verizon
All four devices are exclusive to Best Buy Mobile and go on pre sale today at all Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile specialty stores nationwide, as well as online at BestBuy.com/Mobile.
“There are thousands of places to buy mobile phones in America, but there is only one place where customers can buy one of these great smart phones. And that place is Best Buy Mobile,” said Scott Anderson, head of merchandising for Best Buy Mobile. “Each one of these devices offers something new and unique to the market and we are excited and honored to bring them to our customers. Best Buy knows consumers expect the hottest products, but also great prices along with a level of service and support that simply makes life easier – that’s what we’re delivering.”
White Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X10 with The Essential Taylor Swift Experience
Customers can only get this experience here – with the exclusive white version of the X10 plus music and media from one of this Holiday’s hottest artists. The phone retails for $99 with a new two-year activation and will be in stores on Oct. 24.
The ultimate media pack of Taylor Swift content includes:
- Taylor Swift’s self titled and ‘Fearless’ albums
- Her new single ‘Mine’ along with the Ringtone and Music video
- Plus, get access to all of the music from the new “Speak Now” CD on the Oct. 25 release day.
- Additionally, there is an exclusive accessory pack for the White X10 that includes a Skin for the phone and matching headphones – the fan’s essential!
The X10 runs on the Android operating system and features:
- 8.1 MP camera
- Large 4” WVGA capacitive touch display
- 1 GHz Snapdragon processor
- Timescape™ – Easily manage Facebook™, Twitter™, Email & more in an animated deck-of-cards format
- Mediascape – Photos, online photos, videos and music all in one place, plus music links to YouTube™.
5” Android-based Tablet: Dell Streak on AT&T
The Dell Streak has found a way to fit your whole world in a 5-inch screen, and in your pocket. The 5-inch Android-based tablet is designed to provide people the best on-the-go entertainment, social connection and navigation experience.
Dell Streak features:
- Only 5” Tablet optimized to be pocket friendly for easy portability
- 5” Gorilla glass display creates a high quality damage resistant display
- Fast processing power with 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ processor
- Two cameras allow users the flexibility to capture the moment by photo or video chat
- Integrated A-GPS and e-compass enables Location-Based Services (LBS) applications for personal navigation w/ real time maps.
The Streak retails for $299.99 with a new 2 year activation and launches in stores on Oct. 24.
Windows Phone 7 arrives: HTC Surround on AT&T
The HTC Surround is the first smart phone at Best Buy to feature Windows Phone 7. It retails for $199 with new two-year activation and will be in stores on Nov. 8.
With Windows Phone 7, the things that matter most to people, such as games, music and video, photos and office productivity are organized through integrated experiences known as Hubs and fueled by the rich experiences of Xbox LIVE, Zune, Bing, and Office.
The HTC Surround includes integrated Dolby Mobile and SRS surround sound speakers. The speakers slide-out and reveal a kickstand for watching video beneath its 3.8-inch touch screen.
White hot: White Samsung Fascinate on Verizon
One of Verizon Wireless’ best selling phones now comes in white and is only at Best Buy Mobile. The phone is $149.99 with new two-year activation and launches on Oct. 24. It features:
- Brilliant 4” Super AMOLED screen
- 1GHz processor
- 5MP Camera
- 720 DH Video Recording
- 16GB pre-installed SD Card
Best Buy Mobile rapidly has become a leading destination for smart phone purchases, in part because of the promises the store offers its customers: better choice of phones and networks; impartial, informed advice; straightforward pricing; and someone to be there for the life of the phone.